Tuesday, November 2, 2010

ARCH653 Project 1

Project Description
For the Building Information Modeling course I developed duplex residential building with mullion parametric model. This residential building has 2 floor plan levels with 5 bed and bath rooms, kitchen, living room, and balconies. I created mullion bar family for the curtainwall so I can control the bar size and assigned materials for roof, wall, and floor.






A comprehensive BIM based parametric model

In this project, I created the Louvre system parametric model that will change slope, width, height, and thickness according to the value because I improved the Louvre and frame using formula. I made Louvre and Louvre frame using formula. 

Louvre sloped height = Thickness * tan (angle)
Number of louvers = Height / (Louvre sloped height + Louvre space)




No comments:

Post a Comment